Riga, 22. September 2023. SIA AGroup (“AGroup”) has closed a strategic deal with Everfield to build a leading Human Resource Management digitalization provider.
Your HR digitalization
service & software provider
in Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania & Poland
- Save time & money
- Simplify processes
- Empower employee self-service
- Optimize manual & paper work
- Comply with local legislation
Manage & pay your people with ease!
of Complex Workforce
- Adaptive calculation
- Payroll control reports
- Complete set of tax and statistical reports according to legal requirements
- Configurable interfaces with legacy systems and legal authorities
- Employee record maintenance
- Personnel administration (incl. hiring/onboarding, contract changes, contract terminations/liability clearance)
- Organisational structure and position management
- HR compliance (policies, legal reporting)
Time & attendance
- Extensible time types definition
- Flexible working time schedules and timesheets definition
- Adaptive time validation rules
- Interfacing with clocking systems, captured raw time cleansing
- Absence registration and management
- Manager-subordinate goals contracting for performance evaluation period
- Goals cascading and alignment
- Goals execution monitoring
- Performance review
- Corporate vehicle register (incl. responsible person, fuel type, average fuel consumption)
- Itinerary lists (incl. travelled distance, average fuel consumption)
- Consumed fuel reconciliation based on responsible person’s reports vs merchant’s reports
- Workplaces skill-based profiling
- Employees skill-based profiling
- Forecast based workplaces working time scheduling
- Optimal employees scheduling by workplaces based on profiles matching analysis, employee availability and workplaces working time schedules
- Benefit plans administration
- Integration with HR and Payroll
- Expenses control
- Reporting and statistical analysis
- Recruitment requests management
- Candidates resumes and applications registration, including through self service portal
- Recruiting events management (interviews, testing sessions, etc)
- Integration with recruiting agencies, using industry standards like HR-XML
- Training courses management, including training content
- Training events management, including e-learning and class based trainings
- Post training testing (certification)
- Integration with course contents providers, using industry standards like SCORM and others
Business trips &
- Business travel requests (incl. transportation and accomodation booking, travel desk involvement)
- Business travel reports
- Expense reports processing
- HRB Portal Self-Service function is available in each module allowing employees to perform a variety of tasks on their own:
- Review & request personal information
- Submit vacation requests
- Create/change/review vacation schedule
- View & print copies of the past pay slips
- Prepare & submit business trip applications
- Submit time-sheets for supervisor approvals
- Review current compensation package & request for changes
How do HRB Portal companies
outperform the market?
Use of HRB
- Obtain additional revenue stream of recurring revenue from the provision of platform usage rights
- Increase speed and relevance of provided information
- Increase the bundle of provided services and contact points with clients
«There is definitively a decrease in paperwork. If we needed to make lots of documents manually previously, now we don’t have a need for that. We relocated these resources and now were able to focus on other things.»
«The system is very user friendly. We didn’t need to train employees on how to use it or send long emails with process descriptions. Everything is simple and intuitive.»
«HRB Portal saves resources of HR and lets company work paperless. We achieved our dream of paperless HR.»
HRB Portal – a comprehensive platform for seamless automation of HR actions and Payroll results within a single digital environment independently on physical and legislative location across Baltics.
Our cutting-edge system offers a multitude of retail-oriented benefits:
“Bureau Veritas Certification certify that the Management System of the above organisation has been audited and found to be in accordance with the requirements of the management system standard detailed below…”
In cooperation with Bureau Veritas Latvia, AGroup has received ISO 27001 Certificate!
What exactly is ISO and ISO 27001 Certificate?
Positive company culture is the key to success?
In today’s competitive business landscape, a company’s success extends beyond its products or services. A positive company culture has emerged as a crucial factor in attracting and retaining top talent, driving innovation, and achieving long-term success. Cultivating a good culture within an organization goes beyond superficial perks and requires a thoughtful and inclusive approach.
RIGA COMM HR Tech conference
10-00 | 17-00 EET
The need for a Smart Human Resource technologies is becoming more important, especially for large-scale enterprises. You can be ready today and use the latest Smart HR technologies.
If you are an HR professional, how many times have you wished you could clone yourself to do ad hoc HR requests? HRB Portal employee self-service module ensures better employee experience, which in turn improves employee retentivity. The impact of self-service tools:
- higher administrative task efficiency;
- boosted team morale & reduced burnout;
- improved transparency;
- real-time updating.
VENUE: International Exhibition Centre Ķipsala, 8, Kipsalas Str., Riga, Latvia
HRB Portal podcast is designed to accelerate the expansion of HR & business processes’ digitalization. It’s targeted on aspiring HR directors & managers by offering the content that informs, educates & entertains. HRB Portal podcast is geared towards professional development, whether you’re new to human resource or have been at it for decades. You can expect episodes each month featuring leading specialists of AGroup, HRB Portal community companies, HR executives, our legal partner Glimstedt representatives and other experts relevant to HR.
In this episode I’ve been delighted to talk to Yuri Yanson, AGroupHead of Product Development Department who has shared his expertise on Product Development, so that embarking on your HR digital journey would be smooth & pleasant.
Yuri has pointed out that a regular revision of product strategy & processes that are adopted at AGroup facilitates meeting demands while aligning us with a constantly changing business environment. Since, as he has underlined we’re branded as a market & customer oriented company with a clear perspective of what should be accomplished. Yuri has also covered the fundamentals of HRB Portal product & processes, as well as mentioned the key advantages of it.
AGroup for more than a decade has been earning credibility among HR leaders ensuring the targeted results are met in time. It’s not worth blaming fatigue or mediocre employees but rather it’s worth deploying sufficient skills & leveraging them correspondingly.
While many organisations struggle with paper & manual / routine work which keep them resistant from being responsive to digital transformation & reluctantly stepping in it’s really astonishing how digitalisation could consolidate & scale processes of any organisation avoiding hold ups by just adopting a proper digital mindset.
HRB Portal product could be positioned as functionally focused on transactional level processes (Basic HR processes) with the elements of the Strategic HR management level targeted at multinational companies in retail and banking industries with more than 1000 employees located in countries of AGroup operation: Baltics and Poland.
Guest: AGroup | Yuri Yanson | Head of Product Development Department
Host: AGroup | Julia Kuznecova | Head of PR & Marketing
HRB Portal Podcast is brought to you by AGroup – the leading provider of HR & payroll solutions for digital transformation in Baltics & Poland. To learn more visit us at www.agroup.lv Thank you for listening and stay tuned.
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/hrb-portal-podcast/message